Photo by Yrving Torrealba

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Cosmo Alleycats, 2010

The keyboardist & bassist from the Midnight Sessions invited me to sing with them at Le Colonial for a month while Kim Nalley took a break, and we never left! This is a super fun band, I love the guys and I love performing at Le Colonial. We've also performed at weddings, Yoshi's, the Fillmore Street Jazz Festival ... the list goes on. I'm so fortunate to be a part of this band - the guys are all pros! And it always feels like we are the ones getting the show - I love watching the swing dancers tear it up!

I've got links to our websites to the right of this page, but here they are again:
Cosmo Alleycats' Facebook Page
Cosmo Alleycats' MySpace Page

My Babe, Le Colonial


Don't Mess With My Man, Fillmore Street Festival


Sugar Sweet, Fillmore Street Festival


I Won't Dance, Fillmore Street Festival




Yardbird Suite, Le Colonial


No comments:

Post a Comment